Caithness Glass from Loch, Heather & Peat by Mark Hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caithness Glass from Loch, Heather & Peat by Mark Hill

Post by Madbrit on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm

This Bookalogue has been produced to accompany an exhibition of glass from the Graham Cooley Collection, and this year also sees the 50th anniversary of the the company being founded. From now until April 24th, you can see the exhibition at Broadfield House Glass Museum near Stourbridge, and from 7th May-1st October, you can see it at the Perth Museum & Art Gallery. Entry to both museums is free.
My bookalogue will be launched at a dedicated event at Broadfield House on Saturday 12th March, hosted by the Glass Association and the Friends of Broadfield House. Graham Cooley, the owner of the collection, will be talking about Caithness Glass, and I’ll be giving a talk on my ‘Top Ten’ favourite designs in 20thC glass. Graham and I will then give a special guided tour of the exhibition. Find out how you can attend by visiting the Glass Association‘s website.

From 15th March, my 128page bookalogue will be available to order from all bookshops, or direct from my website, at a cost of £20 plus postage and packing. Producing it has been quite a journey, and I hope you’ll enjoy reading about this hot new area in 20thC glass.

http://markhillpublishing.co.uk/?p=3449

Madbrit

Number of posts : 22419
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top